EA Install is a program to create an installer for MetaTrader Expert Advisors. It has some features custom tailored for its specific function: auto-detecting and installing to multiple MetaTrader installations, strong encryption, serial number protection, anti-tamper mechanism, handling shortcuts and uninstaller.
Whether you are a forex professional wanting to distribute your own scripts for community, or a forex consultant firm wanting to distribute for clients; EA Install can give your Expert Advisors scripts a professional touch. It will be easy for user to install your scripts, and will be easy for you to distribute them and add additional security features.
You might wonder why do you need an installer for your expert advisors, when you can manually copy paste them to MetaTrader installations. Good question. Here are some of the benefits using our installer:
- You can install your expert advisors to multiple MetaTrader installations at once. It can detect data folder properly, either under AppData or in portable MetaTrader installations.
- You can securely distribute your valuable expert advisors to your client using an industy standard encryption.
- You can add serial number protection to secure your expert advisors from illegally installed by unwanted party.
- You can override Expert Settings directly to MetaTrader installations. This will ensure that your Expert Advisors run properly on new system without user intervention.
- You can register your Web Requests URL directly to MetaTrader installations.
- You can make changes to Chart Options directly to MetaTrader installations.
- You can pack several expert advisors and other scripts in a single installer file.
- You can check and install only newer version of the files.
- You can add professional touches to your expert advisors: shortcuts in start menu, an uninstaller that is accessible from Windows Control Panel, shortcut to your website, license agreement, your company logo, splash screen, etc.
- Multilanguage support. You can make an installer in any language to target a specific audience.
- One time license. You pay once, you get all future updates. No royalty for distributed installers.
MetaTrader 5 support is coming soon.
There are two different version of EA Install: the Free Edition and the Professional Edition. The Free Edition is fully functional, never expires, and can be used in any project, be it personal or commercial. The Professional Edition has some additional features over the Free Edition. Learn more ...